Last Updated: Dec 18, 2018 09:42AM PSTGeneral Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Consent Form for residents of the European Union
When submitting your individual reservation or room block request form a prompt will appear requesting consent to process your personal data. At the bottom of that prompt you must select “I consent” to proceed with submitting the block request or reservation, or “I do not consent” to not complete the block request or reservation and return to the previous screen.
By providing consent you are allowing Convention Management Resources, Inc. (CMR) to process your personal data. CMR will use your personal data for the below purposes.
- Email marketing regarding important information related to your hotel reservation.
- Reporting for event organizer.
- Personal data will be provided to the hotel which you’ve chosen to reserve. The hotel will use this personal data to create your hotel reservation in the hotel’s reservation system.
CMR intends to share your personal data with the below 3rd parties.
- Event Organizer
- Reserved Hotel
CMR will retain and store your data through GDPR compliant secure protection means for 3 months (or the closest business day within 3 months) after the final day of the event onsite.
As the “data subject”, you have the right to the below.
- Request information on how your personal data was processed and for what purpose.
- Request for a copy of your personal data in a usable format.
- Request for your personal data to be erased or deleted from CMR’s system at any time.
- Request for your personal data to be corrected if found to be incorrect.
- Request for your personal data to be completed if found to be incomplete.
- Request for the processing of your personal data to be restricted, stopped at any time.
Additionally, as the “data subject” you have the right to the below.
- Withdraw consent in allowing Convention Management Resources, Inc. (CMR) to process your personal data.
- File a complaint with your supervising authority of your country within the European Union.
CMR will only process your data additionally beyond this point if you choose to make changes to or cancel your hotel reservation. Your personal data will be processed further by the hotel which you’ve made your hotel reservation. No personal data will be processed by a hotel if you did not book a hotel reservation through CMR.
If you are booking a hotel reservation on behalf of another individual, and proceed in confirming consent you are explicitly consenting on their behalf to the processing of their personal data.
By not providing consent for Convention Management Resources, Inc. (CMR) to process your personal data you are forgoing your right to book your hotel reservation for this event.