Last Updated: Feb 11, 2019 03:23PM PSTE3 Housing will never charge your credit card. The card on file can only be charged by the hotel itself for the following:
- An advance deposit of one night's room and tax after May 22, 2019.
- A late cancellation penalty of one night’s room & tax.
- A no show penalty of one night’s room & tax, if the attendee does not check in on the confirmed arrival date.
- If you book a reservation with one credit card and later want to change it before we send the reservations to the hotel, the new card number must be provided by May 21, 2019.
- It is physically presented at check-in by the card holder.
- If the card holder provides written authorization directly to the hotel. To do that, please contact the hotel to request their credit card authorization form.
All attendees will need to present credit cards upon arrival even if only for incidental charges, unless written arrangements were made directly with the hotel for someone else to pay all charges.